Thursday, May 23, 2013

How to upload a private icon on CocoPPa

Ever really wanted an icon, but it just wasn't approved by CocoPPa?  Well here are instructions on how to load it as a private icon so you can still use it.  I have not made sure that CocoPPa is set up to redirect to iTunes, so if it isn't I'm sorry.  At least you'll learn how to upload the icons. :)

STEP 1:

Find and save the icon you want to your computer or iPhone.  If you save it to your computer, you'll have to email it to your self and save it on your iPhone or sync your phone with your computer and sync photos. And lets say we are going to set up this photo...




STEP 2:

After you have saved the photo to your camera roll on your iPhone, open CocoPPa.  There is a tool bar of buttons on the bottom of the screen, click the middle one.


STEP 3:

When you click the middle botton a screen will come put with four squares on it.  The first one says icon, click on it.


STEP 4:

A dark gray box will pop up on the bottom.  You will want to choose your photo from the library.   

Next two steeps just follow the pictures...

STEP 5:


STEP 6:


STEP 7:

A black screen will come up with your icon in the middle asking your to "Move and Scale".  Most of the time they are the correct scale and in the correct place, but if you need to change it, now is the time to do so.  With this image I do not have to do anything, so I just went ahead and clicked "Choose".

STEP 8:

First you will want to name your icon. That part is required.


STEP 9:

The stuff in the blue box is optional and doesn't really matter if your icon is going to be private, but if you are like me and feel you need to complete it, go ahead.  Next you will want to make sure the "Open level" is set to "Private".  If for some reason its on "Public", that's fine, CocoPPa just might not approve it.  When you are done, click "post".

Step 10:

After you click post, a blue box will pop up telling you that your post is complete and that it can be found on "Mypage".  That is the last button on the tool bar. 


STEP 11:

You're done!!!  Now you will want to set up your icon.  If you are not sure how to do that, please refer to my previous posts. 













7 comments:

  1. Nice collection of wallpapers. Can i download these for free for my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I used a mixture of a iPhone app and a program called GIMP.

      Delete
  3. everything I see on the cocoppa app says that they do not allow photos to be uploaded, and anytime I choose a photo from my camera roll, it never gets approved. I can't figure out any other way to upload icons though. any help?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if I can not upload photos from internet how can I create an ıcon??? :S:S and I want to now how people write something on the icons when they create it like f for facebook or sms or messages??

    ReplyDelete