Monday, May 6, 2013

How to use phone icons on CocoPPa

I've had several people ask me how to use the phone icons that I've made and uploaded to the app, cocoPPa, so I thought I would do a step by step tutorial that I can direct people to instead of trying to explain it in like 75 words.

So here it goes...

Step 1:

Very simple... open up the app. 

Step 2:

Select the phone icon you want and click on it, 

Step 3:


Click "Set up link".

Step 4:

Click on "Phone call"

Step 5:

Input the phone number or select a number from your phone book for the person you would want this icon to call.  You can only do one (1) person per icon.

Step 6:

Name your icon and click "ok".

Step 7:

A blue confirmation box will pop up, just click "yes".

Step 8:

It will redirect you Safari.  Once it loads, click the button shown above. 

Step 9:

Click the middle button, like above. 

Step 10:

Name your icon... again... and click "Add". 

Step 11:

Once you click on the icon it will redirect a couple of times, then call that contact. 

Hope that helps.  If you need any more help, leave a comment.






No comments:

Post a Comment